Potomac Club Real Estate

Woodbridge, VA

Real Estate Information

brought to you by
Claudia S. Nelson your Potomac Club Real Estate Agent 
571-446-0002

Potomac Club Community is an amenity filled, gated community located across the street from the popular Stonebridge Potomac Town Center

Potomac Club Community offers state of the art amenities in a gated community.  This gated community is located on over 200 acres between Interstate 95 and Route 1.  Just 1/2 block South of Sentara Potomac Hospital, 1/2 mile North of Northern Virginia Community College (NoVA) and across the street fromStonebridge Potomac Town Center.  Potomac Club Community offers one of the best places to live for commuters in Woodbridge VA.

Potomac Club Community Amenities

• Club Room with Catering Kitchen
    • Open For Private Parties by Reservation
  • Community Business Center
    • 6 Computers
    • Fax Machine
    • Printer
    • Copier
  • Fitness Center
    • Energy Club
    • Fitness Orientation and Personal Trainer Options
  • Indoor Swimming Pool
  • Jacuzzi
  • Lawn Care 
    • Organized by Master Association
  • Sauna
  • Multi-Purpose Room
    • Pull-Down Screen
    • Tables 
    • Chairs
  • On-site Management
    • Open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., First Saturday every month 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
    • Closed on Sundays
  • Outdoor Swimming Pool
  • Outdoor Tot Lot
  • Patios
  • Pool Tables
    • 2 Pool Tables
  • Rock Climbing Wall
    • 3-story Rock climbing wall
  • Televisions
    • 3 TV’s
  • Wi-Fi Hot Spots Throughout the Community
    • Poolside 

Ryan Condominiums I and I
Residents at Potomac Club Condo  
Park Square Condominium 
Potomac Club Unit Owners Association 
Potomac Club Owners Association (Master Association) 

Your #1 Potomac Club Realtor

Potomac Club Home Values

Potomac Club Homes for Sale 

#PotomacClub

I am one of the Top Selling Real Estate Agents in Potomac Club, I list more home in Potomac Club than anyone other agent and I get the Job done. If you live in Potomac Club and you are looking to sell your home contact your Potomac Club Agent, Claudia S. Nelson today at 571-446-0002. I know what it takes to sell homes in Potomac Club and I work with many buyers looking to purchase in Potomac Club in Woodbridge VA.
potomacclubwoodbridge

Contact your
Potomac Club Real Estate Agent
Potomac Club Realtor®
Claudia S. Nelson
571-446-0002

More Neighborhoods

BrightMLS

The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which eXp Realty participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2024 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Apr 25, 2024 6:25:am.