Port Potomac Real Estate

Port Potomac Woodbridge VA 

Homes for Sale in Port Potomac Woodbridge VA

If you are looking to sell your Port Potomac home I can help you. Contact me for a listing consultation to sell your Port Potomac Home.

What is my Port Potomac Home Worth?

Call me TODAY at 571-446-0002

Recently SOLD in Port Potomac by Claudia S. Nelson 

Let's Explore The 

Port Potomac Community

by

Claudia S. Nelson

571-446-0002

www.ClaudiaSNelson.com  

Port Potomac Community Woodbridge VA Preferred Realtor, Claudia S. Nelson www.ClaudiaSNelson.com 571-446-0002
Port Potomac Community located in Woodbridge Virginia

You can learn a lot about a neighborhood from their Homeowners Association.  Am I right?  Port Potomac Homeowners Association has their own website, a quite impressive website featuring news, upcoming events like swimming lessons, an end of the year pool party and it sounds like they have a basketball league.  The organization involved is really incredible.  I have always been so impressed at how beautiful the flowers, grounds look and how everyone is always so nice.  I'm starting to think that Homeowners Association has something to do with all these families loving their community so much.

Port Potomac Community Club House Preferred Realtor Claudia S Nelson 571-446-0002
Port Potomac Community Club House Woodbridge Virginia

Port Potomac Neighborhood in Woodbridge is located of Route 1 near Interstate 95.  Best Neighborhood For Families in Woodbridge.  Neighborhood near Stonebridge Town Center, Potomac Mills Mall, Contact Award Winning Realtor Claudia S Nelson at 571-446-0002

Port Potomac Neighborhood in Woodbridge is located off Route 1 near Interstate 95. This is the up and coming area convenient to Stonebridge Town Center, Potomac Mills Mall, Northern Virginia Community College & Sentara Community Hospital. 

The Community amenities at Port Potomac neighborhood include a 25,000, YES THOUSAND, square foot fitness center with staff.  They also provide fitness programs free to the community.  Again, they have this clearly organized on their  Port Potomac Homeowners Association website for their residents.  They offer an indoor pool that is open year-round and a gorgeous outdoor pool.  

Community Pool Port Potomac Community Homes For Sale Claudia S Nelson 571-446-0002   Swimming in Woodbridge Port Potomac Community Homes For Sale Claudia S Nelson 571-446-0002

Port Potomac Homes For Sale Call Claudia S Nelson 571-446-0002

Port Potomac offers so much for families with young kids, teenagers, anyone with pets or anyone that appreciates breathtaking views.  They several tot lots around the community, a soccer field, exercise stations, multi-purpose court, tennis courts, and a dog park.

Port Potomac Home Values, For Sale Claudia S Nelson 571-446-0002

The Clubhouse also has a business center with internet access, computers, fax machines, scanner and copier. They even have on-site management staff available Monday through Friday.  Now that's making sure their residents have everything they need!

Port Potomac Community has over 900 residences and  offers a variety of detached homes and townhouses that offer detached rear garages or front-loading garages.

More Neighborhoods

BrightMLS

The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which eXp Realty participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2024 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Apr 20, 2024 6:17:am.